Friday, October 21, 2011

(some) Lighting ordered!

For the past few days, I've been emailing companies to find a local store that sells their products.  Solaria Home is difficult!  They have one store that is "local" to me - it's in Tahoe City about 4 hours away.  *sigh*

So anyway, for the Robert Abbey Bling Chandelier, I got a sales rep to tell me of a store located in Redwood City!  yay, it's close to me!  Called up Coast Lighting and asked them to price out the chandelier for me.  Their price was even better than what I found online!  :)

Went there in the afternoon to pay for it.  Easy sale for the sales guy that picked up the phone when I called.

Then went to Los Altos Lighting to order the kitchen pendants.  Probably should've done that days ago when I couldn't find anything else that I liked pendant-wise.


Going around the differnt lighting stores, I realize that I'm definitely attracted to the square lights ror our master bathroom. The saleslady at Los Altos Lighting showed me an awesome one from a German lighting company, Holtkotter. It also had an "awesome" price tag of $664. (Would need 2 of these so it's a bit over our budget.)


Notice how the lights are pointing downwards.  Well, while looking for a cheaper version, we could only find square lights pointing upwards.  Strange, huh?  But at less than $200 a pop, we would go with square upward-facing lights for our master bath.

No comments: