Friday, October 14, 2011

Lighting!

During this whole house remodel process, I suddenly remembered that we needed to order lighting. eep!

Went over to Los Altos Lighting. We had dropped by this store a couple of years ago and liked their pendant display. Plus, their prices seemed reasonable. So this was the store I had in mind for lighting despite their abysmal yelp reviews. When the lady there found out when the remodel was projected to finish (mid-November), she looked kind of horrified at how late it was. :p My bad!

If I had known how long it would take to order lighting, it would've been one of the first things to do in the early stages. *sigh*

So anyway, I picked out a pendant light for the kitchen just to find out that it had been discontinued. We then looked through lighting books to find something similar. That was really tough. Towards the end, she suggested a pendant in the store that I had missed...and it was perfect!



Van Buren Pendant by Wilmette Lighting


On the house front, they've installed the cabinets!
Kitchen




Master Bathroom

No comments: