Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Even more lighting

Another possible chandelier for the family room is something quite different from the Bubbles chandelier.


Oly Studio Serena Chandelier

This morning, my little one started to cry (so sad!) when I was leaving. Since she's been teething and suffering from a low-grade fever, I decided to spare her and brought her and the nanny along for my morning errands. First stop was Accent Counters again to return the sample of Caesarstone Organic White - which totally works with our cabinets! Funny thing was that our nanny is familiar with the area and told me not to venture far into the neighborhoods there because it's a small gangland. Plus, our Prius would stick out like a sore thumb and most certainly would be broken into. Good things to know! As we were leaving, we passed a pimped out car; she knew the driver. haha!

Since my little tyke was with us, I decided to push up my Safeway run so that she could get the chance to ride in a shopping cart (versus going to look at lighting). Bought some fresh bagels - so yummy!!! - haven't had a fresh bagel in so long that I had forgotten how good they are. And the Safeway prices are great!

After the little one went down for her nap, I went out to run the rest of my errands. Another mom in our playgroup suggested Beacon Lighting in Sunnyvale since they had a lot of selection and were having a sale. It was a 20% off everything sale! Pretty darn cool. :) I bought two vanity lights for the kids' bathroom and hauled them home.

No comments: