Monday, January 2, 2012

Staycation ends

From the duration of my in-laws visit, DH and I were effectively on vacation.  We did very little if at all regarding the house.  My mother-in-law did a lot of cooking since my father-in-law is on a low sodium diet.  Grandparents would take our baby out to the park so that DH and I could have some down time sans kid.

It was so nice to be lazy.  :)

Christmas dinner was a bit hectic since it was a) the first time we were hosting a real dinner and b) the first time we were hosting Christmas dinner.  We had my family over as well.  Kind of cramped around our little dining table but it all worked out.  Got to use our wedding china - which has never been used until now.  Bought placemats and a tablecloth for the occasion.  Baby got a new play kitchen from my in-laws so she was super excited about that.  After dinner, she wanted to cook for both grandmas.  Then she had a lot of fun with the box the play kitchen came in.  :p

No comments: