Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cyber Monday and misc

Thankfully the undercabinet LED lights I wanted were on sale during Cyber Monday!  :)

Other great news:  our carpet came in early!  On Monday, DH got a call that the carpet installation would be scheduled for Thurdsay.



For Tuesday and Wednesday, I went around shopping for curtains, picking up Macy's merchandise that we had pre-paid for, and getting miscellaneous home items.  We were finally replacing our broken mail slot.  I bet the mailman was pretty happy about that.  (We originally had a screw the mailman had to remove and replace each time to open the mail slot.)

Note:  if you like your house numbers, make sure to safekeep them when the workers take them down to paint the exterior!  I had to buy new house numbers even though I totally liked the old ones - grr.

No comments: