Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tile selection

One tile store that we find ourselves going back to again and again is Porcelanosa. I'm usually not a modern gal preferring more of the traditional look, but I start to question myself when I step into their tile showroom. It's just mind-blowing!

Anyway, so our GC made an appointment for me with his tile designer (Scott at Towne Tile) on Friday Aug 12 morning 10am. I brought inspiration photos on which to base certain bathrooms. It took us a few hours but we (ok, mainly he) came up with some pretty good designs. He drew out each bathroom and sent me home with samples.

So the coolest thing is that I found a 30% off coupon for Porcelanosa through one of those mailers you tend to throw away. Well, I went to Porcelanosa and got a quote for the tile we wanted and then went back to the tile designer so he could match the pricing. He said that it was an awesome price and that we saved a few hundred dollars with that coupon. Score! ^_^

After a couple more trips to the tile store and some redesigning, we finalized the tile selection on Wed Aug 24.


Kids bathroom inspiration


Master bathroom inspiration

No comments: